The scheme is now active in 50 cities throughout the UK (previously 22) and Merlin are proud to say we are one of the 600 registered suppliers dealing with applications for each of these cities.
The vouchers are made on a first come, first served basis, so time is of the essence!
Business grade connections must offer a minimum of 20Mbit/s service and are capable of being configured /upgraded to support at least 30 Mbit/s services and deliver a broadband service of at least twice the speed compared to the current business grade connection.
Superfast broadband must be in your area and the eligibility criteria is set out below-
- Installation of your new broadband connection will cost over £100
- The connection is for your business premises. You can apply for a connection at home if this is your main work base, but this does not apply if you work from home occasionally
- You are willing to sign up to a minimum 6 month contract with your broadband supplier
- The broadband service you select delivers a speed or performance improvement on your current connection.
- You have not received more than €200,000 in grants in the last 3 years
- You are a SME, registered charity, social enterprise or sole trader
To see if your postcode is eligible click on the link below:-
We have already helped many businesses with their applications and we'd love to help your business run faster, so if you want to know more, please do give us a call right now on 08008778810
The Merlin Team