A hosted VoIP PBX With Powerful Features and Capabilities
A hosted VoIP (voice over internet protocol) PBX phone system is a product rich integrated solution with built in powerful features and capabilities. This means that the business communications requirement of SME’s is easily catered for with the help of a hosted VoIP PBX telephone solution.
System Features for Efficient Call Management
Moving your business communications to a Hosted VoIP PBX telephone system allows you to
effectively communicate with your customers, business associates and suppliers throughout
the working day. A hosted VoIP PBX phone system should be designed with powerful call management features and capabilities. These should include:
- Call forwarding with find me, follow me options
- Auto attendant
- ACD (automatic call distribution)
- Call waiting
- Call queuing
- Voice to email
- Fax to email
- Caller ID (CLI, CLP)
- Call conferencing services
- Call recording
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
One feature, such as the auto attendant service manages inbound calls to the business. All inbound are answered by the system with recorded welcome messages that can either be recorded by you or professionally. You can have different queues for different numbers/services and your callers can even be presented with a menu of options to put them through to the right people or departments in your business. A hosted VoIP PBX telephone system can manage numerous inbound calls and perform call routing without sending out busy signals. Queue positions can be announced, product marketing recordings can be played; even information about the business to keep callers engaged while waiting to be put through.
Business Management Support for Remote Sites
By using a hosted VoIP PBX, remote workers can be catered for in a number of ways:
- Simply plug in a VoIP desktop phone
- Use a VoIP enabled Smartphone (iPhone, Android etc) and connect to the system as if it were your extension.
- Use find / follow me call forwarding options and have calls diverted to home or mobile numbers. This allows for the easy management of your business calls from other locations. Unanswered calls can be routed to voicemail where they can then be sent on via email as an alert or the message attached so that it can be listened to. The rich feature set of the VoIP hosted PBX phone system means that you can concentrate on your business without being concerned about missed and unanswered calls during business hours.
A hosted VoIP PBX business telephone system that gives your business all the phone features that FTSE 100 companies take for granted, but at a fraction of the cost. Savings are massive compared to the cost of a traditional telephone system (70% plus saving), and when you look at the features and benefits delivered you will understand why business users are choosing hosted VoIP PBX solutions. Not only do you get a feature rich system at a fraction of the cost compared to other systems but you will get a solution that is always the right size for your business, allowing you to scale up or down to suit your business needs.
At the very minimum all that is required is a broadband connection, a QoS enabled router and IP telephones.
Visit the PRO-iPBX website for more information.