- Low start up / entry costs - Business is always looking to keep costs down while maintaining an efficient operation. Cutting costs is always going to be a good place to start. A hosted VoIP solution, with its low start up costs (there are no major equipment purchases required such as a PBX), meets this requirement.
- Ongoing savings - Combined voice and data services will keep costs down over time, and as the benefits of VoIP (internet telephony) are realised then other areas of saving can be seen i.e. moving phones around, adding extensions and making changes to the system all mostly simple plug and chat.
- Advanced feature sets- With Hosted VoIP PBX, business can take advantage of advanced features such as call recording, call forwarding, call waiting, voicemail, conference calling, interactive voice response (IVR), auto-attendant, and many more as listed here.
- Call Quality- With Quality of Service enabled on routers, your VoIP calls are always clear, and are prioritized over data traffic. High fidelity communications also become an option through the implementation of wideband codecs and equipment, subject to the necessary broadband services available.
- Business Focus – With a hosted VoIP solution you will be able to focus on running your business and not on running your communications networks. Furthermore, knowing that your provider is focused on delivering voice and data solutions to business will give you peace of mind.
Whether your small business is a single location, or is a multi-site operation spread across the country or countries for that matter, you should explore the option of moving to Hosted VoIP PBX solution. You will save money, stay focused on delivering the goods and services your customers, but know that we are here 24/7/365 ensuring that you stay connected to your customers, partners and employees. It’s easy to get started and for a free trial to test the benefits and simplicity of the system contact us now.
An added benefit of our services is Short term contracts - we offer a 30 day rolling contract on all our products so there is no tie in. If you do not like us, our services then you are free to move somewhere else. We will even assist in any transition to a new provider in order to minimise disruption to your business.
Visit our website for more information: www.pro-ipbx.co.uk